Group Discussions

Free Advertising for Small Business Moms!

Subscribe
  • Leslie,
    Thank you so much for your post. I actually already have a Melaleuca rep on my site. Thanks for thinking of us.
    -Abbey
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 9th July 2009
  • Karen, please contact me at livingmymoment@gmail.com to get more info. Thanks, Abbey
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 9th July 2009
  • I just took a peek at your site, and love it! Would love to advertise with you! Let me know how! www.shopwithmemama.com
    Kim
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Shop with Me Mama on 11th July 2009
  • Kim, I sent you a message on Twitter, but you can contact me at livingmymoment@gmail.com for more info
    -Abbey
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 11th July 2009
  • Hi Abbey:

I love your website: it looks great and it has a lot of useful tips and information for moms. I share you excitement about running your own website. I started a couple websites myself selling women's clothing and accessories and this keeps me vey busy. Each site has it's own audience:
    www.forbusinesswomen.com - clothing for career women
    www.petitewomenclothes.com - clothing for petite women
    www.womenplusdresses.com - clothing for plus size women.
    Offering information on latest discounts and hot deals, making it easy for women to stay in style without breaking a bank.
    I believe that your visitors will find this information helpful. Please let me know what additional information you need to advertise my business.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lana on 19th July 2009
  • Hi All! I started an at home biz a few months back. I get to be home with my 2 young boys and earn an income at the same time! The comp I work with just recently won an award with the BBB so it is no scam! If interested, please email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. Hope we can talk soon and I can answer any questions that you have! Thanks
    Rebecca
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Rebecca Bowen on Tuesday
  • Hi Abby!
    I am new to this site and read your posting... My sisters and I started our organic children's clothing company with all original designs and photography. Our site is www.dodeda.com
    We have 100% certified organic cotton tees and onesies for sizes: 6mo thru 5/6T. We have currently two clothing lines: Our "Homegrown" line with most of the fruits and veggies pick from our own backyards, also friends and family. Our other line is "Homebaked" which are all cookies baked by us (and we are not bakers). We are having so much fun with our designs and we are getting a great response from the public. We'd love to share links and hopefully start a partnership with you. my email is: do@dodeda.com
    thanks,
    Do!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by D. on Tuesday
  • Hi! I am happy to promote my new business ventures!

Lucky Mama Marketplace: Online resale marketplace where moms can buy and sell gently used and MamaMade merchandise. So, if you'd like to clean out your kids' closets or buy some gently used baby/kids' stuff or sell your homemade items or buy some amazing homemade (MamaMade) items....please visit http://www.luckymamamarketplace.com !

I am also a marketing executive for an amazing wellness company. I am helping others remove toxins from their homes and/or earn income while working from home! http://www.tricia.greenunitedteam.com

Thanks for the opportunity to advertise here! :)
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lucky Mama on 31st July 2009
  • Ever heard of My Vintage Baby? An adorable clothing line for children sold in over 800 stores nationwide, Neimans, Bloomies and Nordstrom's is now going direct to you!

Check out their website myvintagebaby.com and contact me. I'll come to you and set up an adorable trunk show with all the latest My Vintage Baby clothing. You as a hostess, will invite your friends, family and neighbors and receive MVB $$$ to spend as you wish on the latest for your little one or for gifts. There are even things for mommies!

Also, if you are looking for a great stay at home mommy job - you can become a rep of this fabulous line. I am currently looking for someone to help me in the Forney/Kaufman area. Selling clothes to your friends, family and neighbors. You receive an awesome commission selling something you love and earn $$$ and clothing for your little ones.

Would love to hear from you and tell you more. diane.stewart@myvintagebaby.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by DMOMMY on 2nd August 2009
  • Attention Moms !!!!

There is a brand new patented “HEALTHY BEVERAGE” that contains
    NO Preservatives, NO Sugar, NO Artificial Sweeteners and NO harmful chemicals.

“YOLI BLAST CAPS”

One of the industry’s most nutritionally complete beverages ! Loaded with some of the most cutting-edge formulas today.

Children and adults are all drinking beverages that contain way too much sugar & caffeine and this is detrimental to their health.

Here is a chance to not only provide your family & friends with a fantastic tasting healthy drink but an opportunity to make money at the same time.

We are in “PRE-LAUNCH” and this is scheduled for Sept 2009.

We have done our due diligence and are Pro-Active in making “Yoli” the number one drink in all home.

This is a new company and our website will be up soon. For information that we have posted please visit my blog at:

http://blastcapmoney.blogspot.com/
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by A YOLI MOM on 6th August 2009

Add a Reply