Group Discussions

Free Advertising for Small Business Moms!

Subscribe
  • Good Morning All,
    My name is Cristina. I'd like to invite you to look at my creations. I do unique gifts for babyshowers, as well as bake and decorate cakes and rent bounce houses for people locally (Aberdeen, NC). Diaper Cakes, Diaper Wreaths and all my other crafts I ship to you or the person meant to recieve it. I am slowly but surely adding more items to my store so check back frequently. Right now I'm really trying to get the word out seeing so I'm offering a free gift to the 1st 50 to subscribe to my site! Feel free to leave comments and constructive critisism as I really want my site to be a success. Thank for your time and have a good day all.

Cristina Barnes
    www.ajibabycrafts.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by AJI Baby Crafts on 20th September 2009
  • Hi, I have a new Portraiture & Murals biz in Ventura County CA., and I've been searching around for free advertising, without any luck.

Eventhough I will paint most anything, portrait-wise...I have been emphasizing on Pet and Wedding Portraiture the most. I've posted on Facebook & on Craigslist...but....I need alot more than that.

As for the murals...I'd basically been relying on word of mouth, so far.
    I really need a boost.

Can anyone help?
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by CynArtist on 27th October 2009
  • CynArtist, if you would like to advertise your business on my website, please email me at livingmymoment@gmail.com and feel free to check out http://www.livingmymoment.com/momadvertising for our advertising options.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 31st October 2009
  • Hi!! My name is Lynsey and I am a work at home mom of 2 boys. I am looking for people to join an amazing team and start building a business. Tthere is no reason not to start building a residual income that will last a life time. In these tough times, everyone is looking for a plan B, well this is yours! We can help you save money, make money, and contribute to the health and wellness of your family and the environment. Work with a reputable company that continues to be an Inc. 500 company year after year and has received two BBB awards including the BBB Tourch Award. That is important to look at when looking at an at home opportunity, WE ARE IN GREAT STANDING WITH THE BBB! Our company has doubled in size over the last year and is predicted to continue to grow at a faster rate this year; even in these tough times Everyone is looking to save money and looking for ways to make money. We can help you do both and you can help others do the same. It's that easy. Plus you will, receive free training, a free website, and have the support and help of our entire team. I will personally help you succeed! Your first check could be at least $500, but if you have a great worth ethic (as all moms do!) it could be well over that! Just in time for the holidays! Take advantage of this amazing offer because it won't be around for long! Visit: www.workathomeunited.com/homeoffice for more information! Only you can create your JOB SECURITY!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Mommy's Office on 2nd November 2009
  • Hello my name is Julia and I would like to invite you over to http://juquelasweets.webs.com.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by JuQuelaSweets on 16th November 2009
  • This thread hasn't been used in a while, but I hope its okay I still post here :)

My name is Kim and I am new here. Wanted to say hello to all the other Moms and to introduce you to my business, reasontoparty.com. We share free party planning ideas and tips for every type of event. Holiday parties, Birthday Showers, Weddings, School parties and more. Also, you can find the largest selection of party supplies, decorations and party favors in one store. Price compare from all your favorite stores, so you can save money when planning your next party or event.

I love connecting with other business-owner Moms and look forward to getting to know you and hear about your businesses as well. Have a great day!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by ReasonToParty on 22nd June 2012
  • ZNZ people- I have made over $1200 this month already working part time- Those of you who are wanting to start get your offers done this morning while they are still available. Message me for more details.
    http://keymarketingnetwork.com/ashley85
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Ashley W on 31st October 2012
  • ZNZ people- I have made over $1200 this month already working part time- Those of you who are wanting to start get your offers done this morning while they are still available. Message me for more details.
    http://keymarketingnetwork.com/ashley85
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Ashley W on 31st October 2012
  • Hi, I started working a month ago from home with Melaleuca the Wellness Company! Melaleuca has over 350 everyday products all with a wellness-edge to them guaranteed to be more effective, safer, and more cost-effective than the store brands. You can open up your wholesale shopping account for $1 by January 21st! Could you do me a favor and watch our Preferred Customer Overview at www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77 Just click on GUEST AREA at the bottom and choose the RECORDED COMPANY PRESENTATION AND OVERVIEW. The password is wellness. Then click on VIEW PRESENTATION! Thank you so much! Please message me here after you have watched the video. I would love to have you as my preferred customer and show you how Melaleuca can enhance your life too!

Connecting From Home
    www.facebook.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 18th January 2013
  • Hi, I started working a month ago from home with Melaleuca the Wellness Company! Melaleuca has over 350 everyday products all with a wellness-edge to them guaranteed to be more effective, safer, and more cost-effective than the store brands. You can open up your wholesale shopping account for $1 by January 21st! Could you do me a favor and watch our Preferred Customer Overview at www.connectingfromhome.com/faithful77 Just click on GUEST AREA at the bottom and choose the RECORDED COMPANY PRESENTATION AND OVERVIEW. The password is wellness. Then click on VIEW PRESENTATION! Thank you so much! Please message me here after you have watched the video. I would love to have you as my preferred customer and show you how Melaleuca can enhance your life too!

Connecting From Home
    www.facebook.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 18th January 2013

Add a Reply