Group Discussions

Share your business

Subscribe
  • Hi, my name is Shannon Gemmer and I'm CEO of www.mydiapercakestore.com
    I make diaper cakes and much more for mom's and dad's to be.
    This is a wonderful way of being able to give them a cute and practical gift all at once.
  • Hi there!
    I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. I've only been working the biz for about a month now and am LOVING it!! I also teach full time, so am hoping that I can work my biz in the evenings and eventually be able to work from home full time!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by marykaychic on Saturday
  • I have a few business gigs working right now that I'd love to tell you all about!

*Wanna get lucky with me? LUCKY MAMA MARKETPLACE: *Buy and sell gently used and MamaMade merchandise at http://www.LuckyMamaMarketplace.com Lisings are FREE! *If you are a crafty and creative mom and would like to sell what you create on our site, we've got a MamaMade category just for you! Did I mention Listings are FREE?

*LIVE GREEN and stop poisoning our kids! Products are better for the environment, safer for your home and healthier for your family! http://www.tricia.greenunitedteam.com

*Moms helping Moms work at home! No selling, No Inventory! No risk!http://www.tricia.freedomunitedmoms.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Lucky Mama on 30th July 2009
  • Hi...
    My name is Barbara, and I am a Notary Public! I am looking to expand my business, so I can work it full time! If you work for a title, mortgage, escrow company, or have your own notary needs, please give me a call! I work the LA and San Bernardino counties of California.
    Thank you,

Barbara
    626-826-6765
    Salazar Notary Public
    snpmobilenotary@gmail.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Barbara Salazar on 5th August 2009
  • Hello! My name is Mylee Bernardo, and I am an independent business owner with AmeriPlan, the nation's leading consumer driven healthcare company. AmeriPlan allows me the freedom to do this business very part time around my family and their schedules, and still have a very nice income.  If you are diligent, committed, and coachable, as well as have the heart to help others, this could be the perfect business for you!

Mylee
    www.HappyWorkingAtHome.com
    myleeb@ameriplan.net
    Yahoo Messenger: myleeb@ymail.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by myleeb on 6th August 2009
  • Hi. My Name is Jill and I am in Independent Consultant with Norwex Enviro Products. Norwex is a company that specializes in Chemical Free alternatives to cleaning as well as organic skin care products and many other things. If you are interested in improving the health of your family, saving time and money and helping the environment Norwex is the perfect choice. You earn 40% commission.
    Checkout my website for more info. www.norwexhealthyclean.com
    Jill
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 13th August 2009
  • Moms work from home.
    Legitimate home business.
    Risk free.
    Great training and support.
    Helping moms achieve personal and financial goals since 1999!
    Visit my website at http://www.WorkWithCEOMoms.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by WorkWithCEOMoms on 25th September 2009
  • Since having my daughter, 21 months ago, I’ve wanted to stay home full time and raise her myself!
    So I went in search of a home business even though I never thought someone like me could be a stay at home mom -- I'm no doctor's wife.

What I found is the most positive experience that has enabled me to be home with her and earn an honest income! I work for myself but not by myself! I work with an amazing team of moms just like me, who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and become financially independent!

Some days I work a lot, some days a little, and some days...my daughter and I go to the park or have play dates with friends and family!

Don't get me wrong -- this is no get rich quick scheme.
    If you're looking to make money by just sitting and clicking, this isn't it.

This is, however, a fun, flexible business that I absolutely love! The training is free, the website is free and the support is unlimited! And the best part of all...I can work when I want and still be there for all of my daughter’s milestones!

NO SELLING, NO STOCKING/BUYING INVENTORY, NO PARTIES, NO RISK!

I urge you to take action to learn if this is the right thing for you and your family.

Enter your information at:

www.internetceomoms.com/michellegrapes
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 13th October 2009
  • A home business with a wonderful team. (We are not an MLM Company) If you are really serious about doing something genuine that will ensure your future, once and for all…you are like us! We gather and make the almost impossible, easily possible for us all. We provide everything you need to succeed with us. We do not sell a product or service and we build relationships to create a lifetime of steady income.

Team members must qualify, attend a Q &A Session and agree to our strict ethical guidelines!

We are serious and together all things are possible for ALL OF US! For more information on our dynamic team of home business owners:

Contact group owner:

Ashley Crum
    D.I.S. Co-Founder
    Director of Social Integration
    Dynamic Income Solutions
    email: acrum@dynamicincomesolutions.org

“Solutions For All Who Desire To Earn Their Income From Home”

Check these sites to earn huge income. We have many more just like these.

1. Earn money with HelloHello. Join Free! I did!

http://social.hellohello.net/index.php?page=join&ref_id=acrum1985

2. Need your very own ONLINE STORE for free? Go to: www.tampogo.com/ ashley4solutions

3. Have you seen it? What? www.incomesolutions4all.com

You can always find this group with the following URL:
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/residualonlineincome
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on 3rd January 2010
  • Hi
    I have 2 teenage girls and researched long and hard for a work at home job. I really wanted to contribute to my family but be available for the girls at the same time. So I did lots of research and I found a great career! I recently have come across a home-based business opportunity with no large investment, no inventory and no risk. It is an Inc. 500 manufacturing company. I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. We just help set up customer accounts and the company pays us to do so. It has benefited our family so much! I never have to leave my house to be successful! If you would like some more information, please feel free to ask me about how I made it happen for my family! I would love to share the information about our company! I think if you hear all the details about working for this company it will make so much sense to you.

If you would like some additional info. please go to my website at :

http://www.unitedfromhome.com

You can view the link that says view more and then if you would like me to contact you, please click the link that says Get More Info. Now! And leave some basic information and I will get back to you!

HUGS
    Maureen
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Maureen on 5th January 2010

Add a Reply