Group Discussions

Share your business

Subscribe
  • Hi all. Rosie here.

I'm a 3rd generation entrepreneur.... my granny, my mom before me. I started my biz when I was 25 years old, 10 years later I transitioned into management consultant and worked with biz owners and CEOs. During that time I also started a mentor program.

After early retirement a few years ago, the universe gave me a new assignment (and I accepted it)... Manifest Coaching. Affordable Coaching for those who are ready to take charge of their life and work.

First session is free. Contact me if you would like to look into doing some coaching with me,. Sliding scale $25-40 a phone session.

Contact me to find out if you or someone you know qualify for my Mentor program,

roseshuy@yahoo.com
    520-250-0567
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by rose on 6th March 2011
  • Hello Diva's!!

My name is Joy and I am an Independent Consultant | Business Owner with Arbonne International!!

Arbonne products are the absolute best with results within 24 hrs. I promote a FRESH FACE and get to meet wonderful people in the process.

Please visit my website to learn more about the Arbonne Advantage
    www.joyousfaces.myarbonne.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Joyous on 5th April 2011
  • Hi!
    I'm a Stay at Home Wife. No Children...yet. I am a penny pinching crazy woman. I love saving money! I wanted to help others save money so Couponbuzz.com was born. You can find coupon codes for online shopping, sales promotions, and other great deals online at Couponbuzz.
    Check it out!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by CouponBuzz on 22nd April 2011
  • Hi ladies! I own an online gift basket store that is focused around busy working moms! Who has the time to spend hours on the Internet trying to make sure they're getting a good deal? We know there are others who sell the same gift baskets that we do. But we also know that we have the lowest prices - GUARANTEED! Our gift baskets are beautiful and our checkout is fast! Choose a beautiful basket and check out quickly and confidently, knowing you got the best deal! Check us out at http://www.ABasketForEveryOccasion.com!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by BasketCase on 21st May 2011
  • Hi, My name is Anna Holden. I have a online work at home business. I get paid to give away FREE prescription cards. If any of you would like to save up to 75% off your prescription drugs, or are looking for a way to get rich slowly, you can go to my website, print out a FREE card and join for FREE at www.NuLegacyRXCard.com/discountsavings. This business is so much fun, and so rewarding, NO SELLING, just a GIVE AWAY. Thank you.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by A Holden on 21st May 2011
  • I have triplets. Now they are 9-yrs-old but when they were babies I had more baby food jars and baby bottles in my cupboard than a shelf at the supermarket. I can only tell you how often I lost a bottle nipple or dropped a jar a food in the search for the right jar of food. I am a very organized person and this clutter drove me crazy. It took almost 9 years to create but I now offer a solution to this clutter called the Universal Baby Food Jar Storage & Organzier. I only wish I had come up with this sooner. This is the storage solution for any kitchen. Check it out at PRKProductsInc.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by The Baby Organizer on 23rd May 2011
  • If you are ready to take make a change & responsibility for your financial destination, then join me & let's make 2011 really count!! Become an Independent Representative, selling products & services like Dish Network, Front Point Security, & more. FHTM has the best pay plan in the industry, & has just added more money, new IR's will receive $99 refund & $50 for each Dish Network and/or Front Point Security service. FHTM is just one area in your life that can radically change your financial course.
    Check out my website at http://FHTMUS.com/JenniferSalazar
    E-Mail Tiredoftradingdollarsforhours@gmail.com
    Let's start building & expanding your business today, through team work & collaboration.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by 1Northwestmom on 18th July 2011
  • I am an Independent Representative for Fortune Hi-Tech Marketing.
    FHTM is a direct selling Company that allows Independent Representatives to build their own businesses selling products and services including Dish Network, True Essentials, Envy Organics, Digital Landing, & thousands of others. FHTM is a direct selling Company that allows Independent Representatives to build their own businesses selling products and services, including Dish Network, & Front Point Security & many more. No cold calling, shipping, or handling of purchases. Training provided. New IR’s will receive a $99 refund for signing up with (10) points & will receive $50 for selling Dish & $50 for selling Front Point Security System. FHTM is just one area of your life that can radically change your financial course. If you are ready to make a change, & take responsibility for your destination then join me & let's make 2011 really count!
    I am excited to help you launch & expand your business today, contact me.
    FHTMUS.COM/JENNIFERSALAZAR
    Check out my virtual shop- http://shoppersdelight.storenvy.com
    Follow me on E-mail me- Tiredoftradingdollarsforhours@gmail.com
    Twitter @ http://twitter.com/#!/Enteprenuerteam
    Minimum
    FHTM, headquartered in Lexington, KY, was founded by Paul Orberson in 2001FHTM
    Canada was founded in 2005; FHTM also has Representatives in the United Kingdom and Puerto Rico
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by 1Northwestmom on 18th July 2011
  • Hello ! My name is Adrienne Fink and I am the owner of Stroller Strides Milton. Stroller Strides® is a total fitness program that moms can do with their stroller-aged children. We sing songs, play games, and engage little tots… all while getting a great workout. We also provide support to all our moms through tips, education, playdates, special moms nights out events, and "Moms with a Mission" events (servicing and contributing to our local communities).

~Get in the Shape of Your Life~
    Classes are taught by certified instructors with specialized training in prenatal and postpartum fitness, it's a great workout for moms of any fitness level. You can contact me and find more information at: www.strollerstrides.net/milton

In Health and in Stride,
    Adrienne Fink, Milton Stroller Strides
    Healthy Moms, Happy Babies, LLC.
    www.strollerstrides.net/milton

===============================
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Fit Moms Rock! on 22nd July 2011
  • Hi wonderful mamas - I'm a professional life and career coach for working mothers (and a working mother myself). I help working moms address challenges including: lack of time and energy; guilt; stress; career burn-out and career transition. Feel free to sign-up for my free quarterly e-newsletter with tips and tricks to achieve more success, fulfillment and balance in your personal and professional life: http://www.workingmotherscoach.com. I'd love to connect with you.

Warmly,
    Amber Rosenberg
    Professional Life and Career Coach for Working Mothers

Add a Reply