Group Discussions

** Executive Moms Online **

Subscribe
  • Join the most powerful group of women on the internet. Working from home has never been easier or more rewarding! No sales, inventory, parties, or monetary exchange. Visit www.ExecutiveMomsOnline.com today for more information.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by WAHMom on 25th August 2009
  • I don't understand. I see these ads everywhere but I still don't know what the business is about. Is it because the affiliates are not allowed to talk about what you will be doing as a CEO online
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by AverageMom on 2nd September 2009
  • Since having my daughter, 21 months ago, I’ve wanted to stay home full time and raise her myself!
    So I went in search of a home business even though I never thought someone like me could be a stay at home mom -- I'm no doctor's wife.

What I found is the most positive experience that has enabled me to be home with her and earn an honest income! I work for myself but not by myself! I work with an amazing team of moms just like me, who are very dedicated in helping other moms work from home and become financially independent!

Some days I work a lot, some days a little, and some days...my daughter and I go to the park or have play dates with friends and family!

Don't get me wrong -- this is no get rich quick scheme.
    If you're looking to make money by just sitting and clicking, this isn't it.

This is, however, a fun, flexible business that I absolutely love! The training is free, the website is free and the support is unlimited! And the best part of all...I can work when I want and still be there for all of my daughter’s milestones!

NO SELLING, NO STOCKING/BUYING INVENTORY, NO PARTIES, NO RISK!

I urge you to take action to learn if this is the right thing for you and your family.

Enter your information at:

www.internetceomoms.com/michellegrapes
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by on Tuesday

Add a Reply