Group Discussions

SkirtChaser 5k Series Event! Tempe! Saturday, February 13th!

Subscribe
  • Hi,

My name is Casey Brown and I work for the Red Rock Company. We are an events production company based out of Phoenix, Arizona. We put on the SkirtChaser5k Series Event. In 2009 SkirtChaser took place in 6 cities. This upcoming year in 2010 the SkirtChaser 5k Series Event will take place in 15 cities around the country! This event is a fun mixture of fun and fitness! Mom's are more than welcomed to come out and run with a stroller! We just ask that you please start in the back :) We would love if you could help promote our event! Would it be possible for you to share the SkirtChaser Event with your friends and club?! Please let us know! To learn more about the SkirtChaser Event visit the website atwww.skirtchaser5k.com! Below are some basic details of the race!

SkirtChaser 5k Series Event
    Saturday, February 13, 2009
    Tempe, Arizona
    Tempe Beach Park
    Ladies Start: 2:00pm
    Men's Start: 2:03 pm
    Block Party follows after the race!

Ladies get a three minute head start on the men in this race! Ladies also receive a SkirtSports Skirt when they register! Men will take home an Awesome SkirtChaser T-shirt! Guy or Gal-Either one to cross the finish line first will take home $500! First couple to cross the finish line will take home a pair of Native Sunglasses. After the race we invite runners and friends to join us at the SkirtChaser Block Party. The Block Party includes live music by Capital Down, Free food, Free beer and wine, games, a SkirtSports Fashion Show hosted by Nicole Deboom and so much more! Sign up now at www.skirtchaser5k.com

I look forward to hearing back from you :) Thanks!

Casey Brown
    Red Rock Company, Inc
    9399 South Priest Drive
    Tempe, Arizona 85284
    www.redrockco.com
    www.skirtchaser5k.com
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by Casey Brown on 12th January 2010

Add a Reply