Group Discussions

Looking For Legitimate Business Opportunities?

Subscribe
  • Would you like to spend more time with your family?

Are you looking for legitimate work-at-home opportunities?

Are you sick of online scams?

Let us connect you with legitimate work-at-home business opportunities. The Work at Home Woman and Living My Moment are well known, trusted online business resources for women and moms.

On a daily basis we work with individuals who have found financial security, freedom and success through various work-at-home business opportunities and best of all they want to share these opportunities with you.

The Work at Home Woman and Living My MoMent are moms that pride themselves on honesty, integrity and trust. They have personally screened all opportunities so that you can spend your time finding the perfect fit. Just Click to Complete the Form (http://livingmymoment.com/mompr-advertising/wahbusiness-opportuinites) and we will connect you with respected and well known business opportunities.

This is a free service sponsored by The Work at Home Woman and Living My MoMent. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at ahleads@gmail.com.

***Direct Sales Consultants if you are looking for leads to grow your business, please email Holly and Abbey at ahleads@gmail.com and we will get your more information on how we can help you grow your business.
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by livingmymoment on 7th June 2010
  • Be very careful when looking into stay at home opportunities. There are so many scams out there! They come from people who could sell ice to an Eskimo. So, be careful. I have done a lot of research and have written an article about it on my blog. Here is the link to the page the "Mom Scams" article is on.

http://www.momsworkit.com/?p=262

If someone asks you for money or a credit card number, just hang up the phone. I got tired of the scammers seeking me out and played a trick on them. Try this. When one calls you, say "Can you hold just for a moment? I am going to turn on my recorder and record this conversation." The scammers will hang up on you. It is pretty funny once they know you are on to them.

Catherine
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MaxwellHobbs on 31st July 2012

Add a Reply