Group Discussions

Disney On Ice is coming to CHICAGOLAND and I have a great COUPON to share!!

Subscribe
  • Disney on Ice is one of our favorite family-friendly shows and my boys can't wait to see it again! Of course, with a large family, we love COUPONS! And since this is a show every family will love, I wanted to share this with you all. Enjoy!
    Here are the details:

Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream is coming to the Allstate Arena 1/25-1/29 and the United Center 2/1-2/12 in Chicago.

If you click on this link to purchase tickets http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/z12quf - then click the performance you would like to attend, enter the code MOM2 in the “Enter offer code/password” box, click OK, and save $4 on all weekend performances (Fri-Sun) or get 4 tickets for $44 on all weekday performances (Tues-Thurs).
    The code is not valid on Front Row or VIP seats; no double discounts; limit 6 tickets per order.

There is FREE PARKING in all official United Center parking lots. Go to www.unitedcenter.com for more information. THIS ONLY applies to United Center shows. Allstate Arena has paid parking.

Additionally, there are 2 performances that occur in Spanish, one on Jan. 29 at 7 pm at Allstate Arena and one on Feb. 5 at 3 pm at United Center.

Join a celebration of royal proportions when Rapunzel, Tiana and Cinderella star in Disney On Ice presents Dare to Dream, an all-new live production coming to your hometown! Relive memorable moments from Tangled, The Princess and the Frog and Cinderella as a cast of world-class skaters brings the romance, humor and adventure of the films to life in this contemporary skating spectacular.

Share this discount with your friends and enjoy!! Your whole family will love it.

I work for Miles Of Marketing and this information was provided to me by them (www.milesofmarketing.com). We are a group of moms passing along great information like this to other moms!!!
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by MommaMT on 18th December 2011

Add a Reply