Group Discussions

Work at home opportunity!

Subscribe
  • Hi! I have two little boys, ages 2 and 4. I left my teaching job to be at home with my boys, but still want to make a contribution to my family's finances. I am working as an online fitness coach with the company, Beachbody.
    Beachbody is a growing company. It is a $250 million corporation in Southern California. They produce many popular workouts (P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire) as well as supplements and weight-loss products. With Beachbody coaching, you earn commission when people purchase Beachbody products and Team Beachbody Club Memberships through your personal website. The website is given to you as a coach when you sign up. (You actually receive a Coach website as well as a Shakeology website and Ultimate Reset website. Both can be used in English and Spansih.) It costs $39.99 to sign up, and with that comes your coach websites as well as access to the online Coach Academy, which contains all of the information that you will need to establish a successful coaching business.

People enter this business with different goals. Some are just working to earn a little extra spending money while others are making 6 figure salaries. It depends on your goals and how much time you put into it. Some people make it a full time job, others do it for the 25 percent discount that coaches get on all Beachbody products. Whatever your goals, there is a way to make coaching fit your needs.

I am very lucky to be part of a great team, the Platinum Presenters. My sponsor is a Master Trainer at Beachbody and is incredibly supportive. If you decide to become a part of our team, you will have access to Beachbody's Coach Academy as well as all of the resources that the Platinum Presenters have. We also have a Facebook group to support coaches. As your sponsor, I will help you navigate the resources that are available to you the same way that my sponsor helps me. I will also help you to personalize your websites. You will be part of a strong, supportive team.

My Beachbody website is http://avcfitnesscoach.com. Please check it out and you will get an idea of what the site is like. There is a link for more information on how to become a coach, and of course I'm always here to answer your questions. After you check it out you can tell me what you think and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you! Hope to hear from you soon!

Angela

Sent from my iPad
    Flag as inappropriate Posted by angela on Saturday

Add a Reply