You may also like
- Old boys club and discrimination against women alive and well in technology, science and engineering
- What do women want from work and their husbands?
- How to keep your sanity when you work from home
- Careers in finance and consulting worst for work-life balance
- Study: Gender roles much more equal at work and home than ten years ago
Now this is really exciting -- and our biggest thanks go to you, our amazing community!
"Groupable, a leading social media platform that enables brand advertisers to connect with targeted communities, today announced its list of the most active and influential moms groups.
Based on a proprietary Groupability Index, influence ratings take into account Groupable's sponsorship activity data as well as activity from a variety of social media data points including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Klout Score, blogs, and podcasts. The index rating is calculated based upon aggregate scores in the following categories: authenticity, engagement and relevance."