has released the findings of its recent survey about single and married moms. This is a VERY long article with tons of data from respondents, but a few things jumped out at us:
- The majority of unmarried moms are living or are involved with the biological dad of their children.
- 64% of unmarried moms wish they were married.
- Almost 2/3 of unmarried moms say that sometimes it's easier to not have a husband. 55% say that it's easier because they don't have to worry about working on their marriage.
- 54% of single moms say that people look down on them.
- 22% of married moms agree that it might be easier to not be married. 76% of those said it would be easier because they would not have to fight over how to best raise their children.
What do you think about these findings?