Carol Bartz, the 60 year-old mother and the newly appointed CEO of the technology giant Yahoo, says that the idea of some kind of a work-life balance is a myth and women just put more pressure on themselves trying to achieve it.
You may also like
- Career happiness = work/life balance for working moms
- 60% of Working Moms Would Like to Work Part Time
- Enough Mommy Wars: Juggling Work and Family is a Reality for Most Moms
- More working moms are trying to juggle work and life
- Women are more stressed - and feel guilty -- about work intrusion at home