According to the Center for American Progress, family obligations (read, having kids) are still pushing female researchers out of the scientific field.
You may also like
- Study: Women underrate bosses' opinion of them
- New study ties kids' TV time with health issues
- Putting male names before female names in writing is a remnant of sexist thinking
- Women are more stressed - and feel guilty -- about work intrusion at home
- Old boys club and discrimination against women alive and well in technology, science and engineering