- My tags:
- office, accounting, advertising, manager, human, resources, operations
- About me:
- I have been married to my husband, Michael, for 5 & 1/2 years. We had our son, Aaron, in August 2005. I have worked as the Office Manager of a small advertising firm located in Tulsa, OK since 2004. I handle many of our day-to-day office operations, including, human resources, billing, purchasing, scheduling and much more.
- My interests:
- I am a volunteer for the local AIDS Walk Tulsa Committee, this is my second year volunteering. I also help raise money annualy for MDA. This year I raised just under $1,000. Outside of that I love the playtime I get to spend with Aaron
- How I de-stress:
- To be alone, maybe listening to my iPod. Or having a relaxing day at the spa!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Spend those few hours after work playing and having fun with your children, all the chores you have will wait on you, spend that precious time with the ones you love!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
- My favorite movie:
- Secondhand Lions
From Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, United States
Joined 2nd July 2007
My Day Snapshot
Crystal hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Crystal hasn't written a life to-do list yet.