- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 42, 42, 36
- Relationship status:
- Would rather not say
- Parenting advice I follow:
- This is for anyone who has married someone with children and trying to blend a family. Before you get married make sure you and your future husband sit down and really lay out what you want your life to be. A good family therapist is a good idea to. It took my husband and I years to get our kids (and they already were adults) to come together. Had we worked out how we wanted our life to be, we would have saved alot of time. Now we have three grandchildren who totally believe they are cousins and love each other.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Let babies cry. I never could stand that with my daughter and I couldn't stand it with my grandchildren. I do make sure that they are dry, burped and I will rock them to calm them down and they put them back in their cribs. That seemed to have worked for me.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- We all try and go on vacation together at least once a year. Its sometimes a little stressful (everyone can want to do something different), but once we get all the logistics finished, everyone has had a good time.
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International
From Jericho, New York, United States
Joined 30th October 2008
My Day Snapshot
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International hasn't written a life to-do list yet.