- My tags:
- entrepreneur, married, grandmother, traveler, reader, have 4 dogs
- About me:
- I am a happily married woman, with three children (2 are stepchildren, but I consider them my children), three grandsons and a granddaughter on the way! I was in the hospitality business for over 36 years and decided to retire. Having worked since I was 16, retirement was a little boring, so I joined the Arbonne family. My husband and I love to travel, usually taking cruises. We have two planned for 2009 and are looking forward to it. I love to read, my house has books in every room. As a matter of fact, I just bought the Kindle from Amazon and I love it. It took me a while to get use to it, but I am glad I purchased it. I am so looking forward to a granddaughter! I love my grandsons to death, but I am very excited that I will have a granddaughter to spoil.
- My interests:
- I love golf, the theater, travelling, especially cruising.
- How I de-stress:
- I sit down with a cup of tea, pet my dogs and take a deep breath.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Not to try to be a supermom. I grew up a time when women were told we could have it all. I think we can, but you have to learn to juggle and sometimes let the laundry just wait!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Atlas Schrugged, by Ayn Rand
- My favorite movie:
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International
From Jericho, New York, United States
Joined 30th October 2008
My Day Snapshot
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Phyllis Lazar, Independent Consultant for Arbonne International hasn't written a life to-do list yet.