- I run All American Concierge - helping busy parents find balance by providing that extra hand around the house when it is needed most.
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Home staging, organizing, event planning, errands, cleaning and more! If you are considering selling your home be wise "STAGE BEFORE YOU SHOW". You never get a second chance to make a first impression. If potential buyers leave your home dissastified they will never return for a second showing so.... be wise and "STAGE BEFORE YOU SHOW"! Visit us online to learn more.... http://www.AllAmerican4you.com
- Worst thing about my job:
- Needing to charge people for it.
From Scituate, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 27th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Allamerican hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Allamerican hasn't written a life to-do list yet.