- My tags:
- work at home, entertainment, marketing, writer, moms, money, working parent, music, support, virtual assistant, advertising, happy mom, business directory, helping others, singing, self employed parent, understand, find a job, promoting, professional blogger, business networking, helping parents, survivalist, career at home, no one is alone, support network, parents working together, writering, in love with my family
- About me:
- I am the Owner and Operator of OurMilkMoney.com. I recently became a WAHM after many exciting years in the Los Angeles Entertainment industry. First as a singer/actor, and then at Disney/ABC. When I became a mom, all of my ambitions changed. My biggest passion right now is finding ways to help support all the self-employed parents across the country, and educating consumers on the value of purchasing from a self-employed parent. My company was founded on that principle and I believe in what I am trying to accomplish. I stay true to my roots as a musical theatre performer by teaching musical theatre to little girls ages 6-11.
- My interests:
- I still love to sing and perform. I am a TV nut and that comes from years of working in the executive office of ABC. I am a puzzle junkee (geek) obsessing over crosswords and riddles (the ones that last a few days). I love a good laugh. Just giggling the night away with my family, or a night out with my girlfriends is heaven to me.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.ourmilkmoney.com www.zarstardesigns.com
- How I de-stress:
- a crossword puzzle, sing some music and drink a glass wine. I have wine a little more often now that I am working at home. (Hmmmm) I also make jewelry... just a small business I run on the side, but I do it more for me than to bring in an income. It's the best way to unwind and clear my head. I swear, I've forgiven more people in my life while making jewelry than therapy ever could have done!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Sandra Beck from Motherhoodincorporated.com told me NEVER EVER apologize for your kids when conducting business on the phone. So they may yell, or take you away from the phone for a minute, but that is the way it is, and it should not reflect on you as a professional. I loved hearing that, because I really believed her in that moment that if all moms conducted themselves that way, we'd truly be running the country one day very soon (wink).
- Adjective to describe me:
- Only one? Bubbly.
- My favorite book:
- This Much I Know is True - by Wally Lamb
- My favorite movie:
- Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
From Los Angeles, California, United States
Joined 22nd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Ally hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To stop living off our savings and start bringing in an income from my business idea. I am not worried. We will!
Also, I am planning on getting pregnant again- this time it will not take us 2 years, and it will stick, stick stick!!
I want a big house with a yard!
Goals I am working on:
Spreading the idea around about OurMilkMoney.com and helping others get used to the concept of making purchases from only each other. Whatever you need, somewhere out there is a parent selling it. Wouldn't you rather buy it from them? My goal is to find everyone of them so that YOU can too.
Projects I am working on:
My biggest Projact is spreading the idea around about OurMilkMoney.com and helping others get used to the concept of making purchases from only each other. Whatever you need, somewhere out there is a parent selling it. Wouldn't you rather buy it from them? My goal is to find everyone of them so that YOU can too.