- My tags:
- blogger, nonprofit executive
- About me:
- I'm the mother of two hilarious and energetic girls--Ava (4) and Carmen (2). I have a great and supportive husband that I don't get enough time alone with. I work as a nonprofit executive and I have a great staff and really interesting work. Now that we know we aren't having any more kids (snip, snip) I am trying to get back into shape and am training for a walking half marathon and trying to get back on the bike path with more frequency. Sometimes I stay up until almost 1 am just to get some quiet time to myself...
- My interests:
- hiking, snow skiing, nature, cycling, scrap booking, reading, writing, movies,
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Exercise (walking, mostly), writing, and a big glass of wine
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Me Talk Pretty One Day, Alias Grace,
- My favorite movie:
- Four Weddings and a Funeral
From Sacramento, California, United States
Joined 6th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
AmandaS hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
AmandaS hasn't written a life to-do list yet.