- My tags:
- overweight, mother first, in college, love to swim, love to read and learn new things
- About me:
- I am a mother first, going through a divorvce is can not get some reslove with my husband and his drinking problem and his lack of being able to handle his finances. I love teaching and am am partial to special Education and currently work with autistic high school aged kids. I love the water and would like to find a water workout group and a support group for my kids and their problems, oldest ADHD/OCD and the other three have asthma, food allergies and environmental allergies and excema as a result of these allergies. I am currently exploring a more natural approach.
- My interests:
- I love to do things with my kids and love when I find free or inexpemsive things to do with them and that keep us communicating.
- How I de-stress:
- sit at the park in nice weather, Walk, watch a favorite show or network on the computer.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Worrying does not solve it and you will find a balance.God will never give you more than you can handle
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Too many to say. Maya Angelo fav. Author
- My favorite movie:
- Princess Diaries, Pretty Woman, Save the last Dance, Grease, Mama Mia( I love musicals)
From Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
Joined 24th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
ang4 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
ang4 hasn't written a life to-do list yet.