Joined 11th March 2008
Brandi hasn't written a snapshot yet.
* A new backyard fence -- so we can get a dog!
* To get the little bit left on my credit card paid off
* To find the "perfect" balance of work, kids, & chores
* Drawing nearer to God
* Cleaning up my back yard
* Getting my home and life organized
* Keeping up with the first 31 days of organization at FlyLady.net
Asked on 24th March 2008 |
Answered on 25th March 2008:
When I got married I legally changed my name to where my maiden name is now my middle name and my married name is my last name( i.e. Brandi Ann Smith to Brandi Smith Jones). I did this mainly for professional reasons but it also came in handy when I was too lazy (like one of the others wrote) to have my DL changed!
I’ve been married almost 9 years and I’ve just finally switched to where I no longer go by all 3 names on checks and business cards.
Answered on 24th March 2008:
If I am able to provide for my family's needs and haven't compromised my personal integrity to do so.
Flag as inappropriate
Posted by Diane
on 12th March 2008
© 2014 June Media Inc All rights reserved