Joined 11th March 2008
Brandi hasn't written a snapshot yet.
* A new backyard fence -- so we can get a dog!
* To get the little bit left on my credit card paid off
* To find the "perfect" balance of work, kids, & chores
* Drawing nearer to God
* Cleaning up my back yard
* Getting my home and life organized
* Keeping up with the first 31 days of organization at FlyLady.net
Asked on 24th March 2008 |
Answered on 25th March 2008:
When I got married I legally changed my name to where my maiden name is now my middle name and my married name is my last name( i.e. Brandi Ann Smith to Brandi Smith Jones). I did this mainly for professional reasons but it also came in handy when I was too lazy (like one of the others wrote) to have my DL changed!
I’ve been married almost 9 years and I’ve just finally switched to where I no longer go by all 3 names on checks and business cards.
Answered on 24th March 2008:
If I am able to provide for my family's needs and haven't compromised my personal integrity to do so.
Flag as inappropriate
Posted by Diane
on 12th March 2008
The Same But Different
Mom On A Budget
Family Craft Ideas
© 2014 June Media Inc All rights reserved