- My tags:
- children, education, advice, success, teaching, youth, entrepreneurial, young, entrepreneurship, tween, entrepreneur kid book, capitalism, startup, ceo academy, dare to dream, enterprising, bouje publishing
- About me:
- This is how my professional bio reads: Jennifer Bouani is a speaker, author, entrepreneur and one of the foremost experts in teaching kids business concepts and entrepreneurship. Bouani comes from a family of entrepreneurs. She started working in her dad's business at the young age of 12 years old. In 1995, she graduated Summa Cum Laude from Auburn University with a degree in Computer Engineering. She has been a project manager, business analyst, a business communications professional, a consultant, and a professional speaker. Jennifer has expertise in multiple industries: retail, insurance, automotive, telecommunications, consulting, publishing among others.. Bouani is the author of the Award Winning Book Tyler and His Solve-a-matic Machine and Chairman and CEO of Bouje Publishing, one of the fastest growing independent publishing houses in North America. She mentors parents, educators, community leaders.... on how to empower and prepare kids for tomorrow's world by teaching them how to think creatively by turning what they love to do into business ideas, explore products and services around them, set realistic goals, overcome obstacles and realize their dreams. Her presentations are an extraordinary blend of content rich using breakthrough techniques and high-octane real life experiences and high involvement so that participants learn faster, remember more, and achieve maximum results.
- My interests:
- Traveling, Reading, Writing, Singing, Dancing, Hanging on the Beach, Comedy, Snow Skiing, Cooking, Movies, Painting, Sailing Interests: My Family, Midtown Atlanta, Philosophy, Psychology, Internet stuff, Chocolate, Sushi, Massages, Mediterranean Homes, my iPod, The French Riviera, French Cafes, Film Festivals, Fashion, Entrepreneurs, Capitalism, Libertarians, Wasabi-flavored almonds
- My website/blog:
- http://www.boujepublishing.com http://boujepublishing.wordpress.com/
- How I de-stress:
- Spend time with my family, Read, Sing, Write.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Do what you love
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
- My favorite movie:
- When Harry Met Sally
From Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Joined 4th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Smart Kids hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Projects I am working on:
Book 2 of the Future Business Leaders' Series