- My tags:
- writer, coach, speaker, single mother, peace, advocate
- About me:
- I have always had a dream to impact world peace and I have come to realize that world peace starts with peaceful people who are raised on strong, supportive, loving families. I am committed to making a difference for families and love my work at the Mothers' Centers where we support women in their work as mothers.
- My interests:
- Writing, speaking, facilitating, dancing, horseback riding, walks along the beach, theater
- My website/blog:
- http://www.MothersCenter.org www.MothersOughtToHaveEqualRights.org www.WomanInWashington.org www.CatherineWright.net
- How I de-stress:
- Meditation, curling up with a good book, candlelight and Enya on the stereo, a walk on the beach
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Love Without End
From Jericho, New York, United States
Joined 22nd September 2008
My Day Snapshot
Catherine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Catherine hasn't written a life to-do list yet.