- Part-time as a Membership Development Director at National Association of Mothers' Centers
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- We make a difference for mothers and families at home, in their communities and in the workplace
- Worst thing about my job:
- We are working on a tight budget to try to shift from being a best kept secret to a household word.
- My dream job:
- Speaking nationally, being a published author and helping families in every way I can to become strong and base themselves on core values and love.
From Jericho, New York, United States
Joined 22nd September 2008
My Day Snapshot
Catherine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Catherine hasn't written a life to-do list yet.