- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 9, 7, 5
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- If it's not unBiblical (ethical, moral, etc) or unsafe, it's probably not worth the fight.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Someone once told me that a parent just does the best they can, and shouldn't have to apologize if they make a mistake. I disagree - I think the most important thing we can do is teach our children that NO ONE is to good to apologize.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Walking, we love to go for walks in the summer. Baseball and golf have also recently become family passions.
From Manitoba, Canada
Joined 20th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Chrys hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
getting out of debt so we can buy a house.
Projects I am working on:
a ten year vow renewal ceremony for my husband and I, May 30, 09.