- Full-time as a Assistant District Attorney at State of Georgia
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I work in a small office (17 employees) and we all have each other's best interests at heart. We will cover for each other if needed. My boss values the family and I am always able to leave if I need to for my son.
- Worst thing about my job:
- I am required to be in court alot and that can be stressful time.
- My dream job:
- In my next life, or when I grow up, I want to do event/party planning or wedding planning.
Joined 14th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Cleo hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Cleo hasn't written a life to-do list yet.