- My tags:
- mom, coach, transition, life, life coach, rediscovery, moms coach
- About me:
- How many of you are a mom or know a mom who is struggling to find time for herself? I am The Mom's Coach and President of Balancing Acts Coaching. My name is Karen Graves. I help moms solve that problem by finding ways to put themselves on their "To-Do" lists, making themselves their top priority. Think about it for a second, how would your life improve if you had more time for yourself or your family? With more time for yourself or your family, you would be more fulfilled, focused and better prepared to handle anything that comes your way. I am a Professional Life Coach who not only has the ability to see the possibilities in your life, but will guide you to seeing them for yourself. If you or anyone you know would like to know more about my services or would like a complimentary session, I would be happy to speak with you further.
- My interests:
- I love to read! I can read five books in a week, but haven't had much time for that since I am starting my biz and did I mention I have a BUSY 2 year old? :-)
- How I de-stress:
- Sleep. Just sleeping or laying in the bed. I also find myself praying more.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Be true to yourself. Your priorities should remain your priorities whatever they are.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Are You There God? It's Me Margaret.
- My favorite movie:
- Remember the Titans and Crash tied.
From White Plains, New York, United States
Joined 20th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Karen hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Karen hasn't written a life to-do list yet.