- My tags:
- writer, working mothers, speaker, self improvement, self-esteem coach, moms coffee break, journey to self, self growth, educator, mom entrepreneur
- About me:
- I have been a work at home mom for the past 3 years. In addition to being and mom and working my business(es), I am also a full time student at the University of Wisconsin Whitewater. Currently, I am conducting a 6 month research project on home-based women business owners. I love to laugh, I sing off key in the car, and my passion is helping women create the life that always dreamed about, by assisting them in building a strong and healthy self-esteem.
- My interests:
- I play everquest 2 on-line, read, write, watch movies, and spend time with my family.
- My website/blog:
- http://lifebydesignsite.com http://lifebydesign.wordpress.com http://momscoffeebreak.wordpress.com http://journeytoself.info http://backtothetable.wordpress.com http://my.tupperware.com/tgr http://digitalmomteam.com/tgr
- How I de-stress:
- Play Everquest 2 on the computer, watch movies with my family, play cards or other games with my family, and sitting down with my husband and son for dinner time.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Take it one step at a time.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Tale of Two Cities
- My favorite movie:
- Lord of the Rings (ALL OF THEM)
From Beloit, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 18th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Tonya Ramsey hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
~ To get paid for speaking engagements
~ To have a full coaching practice
~ To be a bestselling author
~ To have a popular Radio Show
Goals I am working on:
~ Finding new networks
~ Building new business and social relationships
~ Restructuring Life By Design's coaching projects
~ Setting up some passive income.
Projects I am working on:
~ Finish my signature speech
~ Developing my own products (audio, e-books, etc)
~ Developing new coaching programs
~ My reseach project of home based women in business