- My tags:
- entrepreneur, small business, writer, boston, blogging, building a business, new york
- About me:
- I am the co-founder & CEO of Work It, Mom! This is my first stint as a full-time entrepreneur and it's the most thrilling and scary thing I've ever done. Before launching Work It, Mom! I slaved away in the dark world of venture capital.
- My interests:
- Movies, writing, painting (in the most amateur way you can imagine), walking around the city, pilates
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Go for a long walk and walk very very fast. Run after my daughter in the park. Go out for a bistro lunch with my husband.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't feel stuck, remember that you're in control of your life. Think of it in phases - this one might be more about kids, next one could be more about your career.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Tie between many Gabriel Marquez books, but probably Love in Time of Cholera
- My favorite movie:
- Tough one - All About My Mother
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 20th March 2007
My Day Snapshot
Nataly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel to Latin America
Learn about wine
Be better at history
Write more books
Read more books
Learn to cook interesting dishes
Goals I am working on:
Growing Work It, Mom!
Finding more zen in my life:)
Setting up clearer boundaries between work and non-work time
Drinking more water daily, first thing in the am
Remembering and calling friends on bdays
Projects I am working on:
Getting holiday cards out on time!