- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Healthy sleep habits, happy baby. When our daughter was 2 months old and sleeping in 30 minute intervals, I read the infamous book by that title. Changed our life - and we're still anal about following sleep schedules.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Don't overpraise your child. Just can't do it - I make a big deal when she finishes a puzzle or makes it up a set of stairs on the playground.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Run around in the park. Dance in the living room. Kiss toes. Go to the museum and answer hundreds of what's that questions.
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 20th March 2007
My Day Snapshot
Nataly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel to Latin America
Learn about wine
Be better at history
Write more books
Read more books
Learn to cook interesting dishes
Goals I am working on:
Growing Work It, Mom!
Finding more zen in my life:)
Setting up clearer boundaries between work and non-work time
Drinking more water daily, first thing in the am
Remembering and calling friends on bdays
Projects I am working on:
Getting holiday cards out on time!