- About me:
- I'm a 41 year-old dad who decided at 40 that life was too short to spend it doing something I wasn't passionate about. That's when I left my corporate career to reconnect with my family and follow my passion for cooking.
- My interests:
- Cooking, hiking, biking, travel, tennis
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Exercise and cook
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Never make a judgment about another parent's actions...You may be there too one day.
- My favorite book:
- Pillars of the Earth; Catcher in the Rye; Count of Monte Christo
- My favorite movie:
- Life is Beautiful (subtitled version)
From Portland, Oregon, United States
Joined 8th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
EJ hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
EJ hasn't written a life to-do list yet.