- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 5, 8, 8
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Laugh and play often... It won't be long before you're chasing them around, begging for a little bit of their time and their attention. Also... Never forget that children are their own individual souls...we are simply their guides in this world. Set boundaries, but let them be who they are. Watching them blossom into the people they are meant to be...Nothing is more beautiful.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- "You can't spoil a baby!" Oh really? I beg to differ.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Taking them to the beach with a tote full of toys for digging and books for reading. Something about the beach seems to free a little part of their souls. When they get just far enough away, down the beach, and they think no one is watching, they shed some invisible cloak and become divinely THEMSELVES...it's amazing.
From San Francisco, California, United States
Joined 7th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Sonia415 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Get out of this office and go back to school.
Start my own business.
White beach, Blue Water, Hammock.
Empty nest - Happy, successful grown children.
Goals I am working on:
Saving for school.
Saving for a family vacation.
Manifesting one date night a week with my wonderful sexy husband.
Being content with one date night a month.