- My tags:
- loving, ambitious, friendly, outgoing, generous, quick-witted, and loyal
- About me:
- I have been happily married for 9 years, and both my husband and I are in the field of education. I am passionate about empowering young people, especially those from low-income, urban districts. I have an incredibly supportive, helpful, and loving family that is small and close knit. However I have a HUGE extended family made up of many in-laws and LOTS of friends that I have made along the way, most of which have been a big part of my life for over 20 years! I LOVE to plan parties, and do so often for my family and friends - you could say I am the "go-to" party person in my circle. I am a self-proclaimed "Cheerleader" for girls and women - we rock!
- My interests:
- Reading, shopping, scrapbooking
- How I de-stress:
- Going out with my girlfriends, getting a massage
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't try to do it all in one day
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Dr. Seuss - Oh The Places You'll Go!
- My favorite movie:
- Wizard of Oz, Grease, My Best Friend's Wedding
From Morrisville, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 10th September 2008
My Day Snapshot
GGRIVERA hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
TRAVEL!! Italy, Greece, & Disney are at the top of the list!
Goals I am working on:
Be a better saver (ongoing-LOL), procrastinate less at work (also ongoing)!