- My tags:
- photography, design oriented, passion for art in any form, acting, dancing, voice over is my dream career
- About me:
- I graduated from U.C. Davis with a B.S. in design with an emphasis on textiles. Started out as a Drama Major and then switched to Design. Have also worked in Marketing, customer service, the fashion industry and hospitality industry. I am currently expecting my first child and am doing research for jobs from work. I welcome any ideas that you may have or suggestions on sites that you trust for finding this type of work.
- My interests:
- volunteer at a homeless shelter, dancing, spending time with my 4 year old nephew, sight seeing
- How I de-stress:
- I turn on some nice smelling candles and lie down to take a few deep breaths. If the weather is permitting my first choice is to go for a swim.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite movie:
- Cinema Paradiso, The Usual Suspects
From San Jose, California, United States
Joined 13th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Gema hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To have a successful job at home that may include but is not limited to voice over work.
Goals I am working on:
Saving for my voice over studio at home.