- About me:
- I graduated from Art School in 1984. I've been working as a jeweler/silversmith in the Boston area for the past 23 years. I have 16 year old identical twin girls at home, and a wonderful husband who works in the biotech industry.
- My interests:
- Gardening, Local Government, Sailing, Historical Preservation, Watercolor, Punk Rock. Bustins Island, Solar Power, Keeshond dogs.
- How I de-stress:
- Walking, I walk 4 miles a day with my husband and My dog.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Make time for yourself too.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The O.E.D.
- My favorite movie:
- I don't get into movies much.
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 5th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Gwen Hen hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A studio with sunshine!Right now my workspace has very little windows.
Goals I am working on:
Document my artwork in a better format.I take photos of work whenever possible, but I need to post it, and print it out as a catalogue.
Projects I am working on:
Sterling bezels for a pair of lemon quartz earrings. a gold, ruby, and diamond pendant