- About me:
- Howdy from Texas! I'm a new mom (40+) and loving it!
- My interests:
- I LOVE to have dinner parties and have a romantic notion that I can set a fabulous table with my growing collection of tablewares and serve a meal worthy of royalty. I dream of one day owning a showhouse but can't seem to get my DH to trash his grumpy/frumpy recliner. So I dream and plan and plan and dream. And now we have toys, exersaucers and a jumparoo to add colorful pizzazz to our homestyle - for this I am proud. For Mother's Day I got a Canon Digital Rebel and enjoy snapping semi-pro pix of my DS, who is starting to smile when he sees me coming at him with my shiny new camera. My latest kicks are #1 testing recipes for spa cuisine so we can try to eat better and set a good example for Baby and #2 attempting to sew window treatments, starting with roman shades in the master bath. I'll let you know how they turn out.
- How I de-stress:
- Cooking with a glass of wine, which I hardly ever get to do anymore.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Baby will make friends at daycare, so don't feel guilty about working full time.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Josephine Bonaparte trilogy by Sandra Gulland
From Houston, Texas, United States
Joined 21st May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Janet hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Janet hasn't written a life to-do list yet.