- About me:
- I'm 31yo and have spent the last decade building my career as a business journalist. I love my work. After I became a mother, I've been careful to make career choices that fit my life at home and at work, and I'm just another career woman trying to make it all work! I've lived in NY 6.5 of the last eight years with just a brief move to Florida before and right after my son was born. People say I have more energy than anyone they know, but the truth is, exciting projects at work, time with my family... those things energize me. When I believe in something, it's easy to muster up my inner Superwoman.
- My interests:
- Running, reading, travel, Innocence Project, NPR podcasts.
- My website/blog:
- http://I contribute to: www.workingmomsblog.com
- How I de-stress:
- A pedicure!! Or window shopping.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't worry, it'll get done. (whether it's work, stuff at home, or anything.)
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Turbulent Souls (by Stephen Dubner)
- My favorite movie:
- Top Gun (my brother was a fighter pilot)
From New York, New York, United States
Joined 12th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
JenniferM hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
JenniferM hasn't written a life to-do list yet.