- Full-time as a CareerJournal Editor at Wall Street Journal
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I'm creating something... trying to build up the content and usability of the Careers site to turn it into the ultimate destination for career guidance, advice, trend stories, features, etc. for professionals. I have a lot of freedom and autonomy and have a great boss and coworkers.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The commute. It's about 55 minutes and I've always felt that 45 minutes was my outside limit--and it was before I started this job in Oct 07. Also, uncertainty since we're being purchased by Rupert Murdoch (but that's also a good thing... I work mainly online, so there's a lot of excitement).
- My dream job:
- I'd like to be an investigative projects team editor--guiding reporters and projects online, in print, etc.
From New York, New York, United States
Joined 12th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
JenniferM hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
JenniferM hasn't written a life to-do list yet.