- About me:
- I live in the country (commute to the city), I have a wonderful two year-old son and another child due in August :). I'm and Executive Assistant with 15 years experience and I'm also working toward a journalism degree. I write fiction. Kickboxing is my workout of choice (though not currently - can you imagine a pregnant woman throwing a roundhouse kick??)
- My interests:
- Writing, reading, fitness and cooking
- How I de-stress:
- Write, work out
- Best advice I've gotten:
- The first six months of your child's life are all about survival. Take it easy on yourself.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Pawn of Prophecy, David Eddings
- My favorite movie:
- Hmmm. I'll have to think about it.
From Michigan, United States
Joined 18th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Julia W. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Julia W. hasn't written a life to-do list yet.