- About me:
- Juggling building a business, home, family and kids is a recipe for balls on the floor. Somehow, though, I'm finding ways to schedule, offload, cutback, relax, and keep going!
- My interests:
- In a way, work is my life. I love to read and write. But, I do get out! I love to bike, swim, travel, attend political events, and I do most of all of this with the entire family.
- My website/blog:
- Personal blog: http://theartfulflower.blogspot.com/ Moms Speak Up: http://momsspeakup.com/ MOMocrats: http://momocrats.typepad.com/momocrats/
- How I de-stress:
- Kick back in my comfy chair and read.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Cruel question! Possibly Mary Doria Russell's The Sparrow, or anything by Richard Russo
- My favorite movie:
- Still tough! I'll go with fo fun: Clueless
From Houston, Texas, United States
Joined 14th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
Julie Pippert hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Julie Pippert hasn't written a life to-do list yet.
Why did I think I could have it all, all at the same time?
Posted on 14th August 2007 | 2 comments