- About me:
- I am ridiculously proud of the fact that I get to raise two really amazing kids. I am single by design and wouldn't have it any other way. Professionally I have accomplished a lot both in the corporate world and running my own business. I know what it is like to be unemployed and under-employed. Personally, I am a diehard optimist, terminally perky and a hardcore believer in personal accountability.
- My interests:
- You mean BESIDES cleaning, doing laundry and yardwork?
- My website/blog:
- http://www.kazoofus.com http://www.kathzoofus.com http://flickr.com/photos/kazoofus/ http://www.workitmom.com/bloggers/whostolemystapler/
- How I de-stress:
- Get some fresh air.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Always have goals for your career that push you to achieve what may seem impossible. Only do work that you love so much you would do it for free. This advice is for everybody though. It has nothing to do with being a mom.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Art of Living: Classical Manual on Virtue, Happiness & Effectiveness
- My favorite movie:
- What the Bleep
From Forest Lake, Minnesota, United States
Joined 15th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
KathyHowe hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
KathyHowe hasn't written a life to-do list yet.