- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 3 1/2, 2
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Be consistent, children need boundaries. An undisciplined child will lead to chaos in the home. Hug your kids everyday and remember to tell them how much you love them. Be patient and understanding. Read a story to them every night before bed. Everyday is a chance to teach them something new. Practice makes perfect.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Overbundleing them when it is cold. One layer more than you are wearing will suffice. Putting them in school too early will expose them to too many germs and they'll always be sick.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Anything creative, ie. arts and crafts, painting, coloring, etc. Also love to sing, dance and exercise around the room.
From Brooklyn, New York, United States
Joined 13th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
Kelly hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Moving to a bigger home and growing old there one day to see my great grand kids run around the yard.
Goals I am working on:
Lose 30 pounds.
Projects I am working on:
Staring a journal for my girls with life lessons and any bit of advice I wish to pass on to them