- Full-time as a Development Officer at The University of Georgia Main Library
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- The best thing is having access to amazing materials -- maps, diaries, letters -- that document the lives of the citizens of Georgia in its early days as a Colony.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Asking people for articles, giving them a deadline very far in advance and still not having the articles on time. Or ever.
- My dream job:
- This is my dream job, really.
From Athens, Georgia, United States
Joined 7th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Leandra Nessel hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Leandra Nessel hasn't written a life to-do list yet.