- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Always speak to empower my children!
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- They need a spanking!
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Spend time with them discovering anything and everything through their eyes.
From Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 30th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
RecoveryCoach hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To love myself and others unconditionally
To accept life as it is, not as I want it to be.
To carry a message of peace where ever I go.
Goals I am working on:
Reaching 1000 parents who have been suffering with a child (teen or adult) that is addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Projects I am working on:
Getting the word out on http://theunexpectedpath.com to parents who are suffering.
What Do You Do When Your Child Is Addicted to Drugs?
Posted on 21st February 2008 | 1 comment