- I run Cheryl Frei-Addiction Recovery Life CoachAddiction Recovery Life CoachingAddiction Recovery Life CoachingRecovery Life Coaching
- Health, Wellness & Fitness
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Connecting to other mothers, and witnessing them come to life again.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The paperwork.
- My dream job:
- This is it!
From Janesville, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 30th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
RecoveryCoach hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To love myself and others unconditionally
To accept life as it is, not as I want it to be.
To carry a message of peace where ever I go.
Goals I am working on:
Reaching 1000 parents who have been suffering with a child (teen or adult) that is addicted to drugs and alcohol.
Projects I am working on:
Getting the word out on http://theunexpectedpath.com to parents who are suffering.
What Do You Do When Your Child Is Addicted to Drugs?
Posted on 21st February 2008 | 1 comment