- My tags:
- wahm, artist, liberal mom, blended family, parenting teenagers
- About me:
- I have worked variously at home, from home, on base, off campus, out of a bell tower, in my car, for a not-for-profit, for satisfaction instead of a profit, and always with the idea that someday I'd like to be a "real" writer. I've decided now beats someday, even with five children still at home and no clue what separates a "real" writer from the herd. There's work aplenty as I figure it all out.
- My interests:
- Spending time with my huge family, art quilting, triathlon, travel, football, and reading.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Swimming in the ocean is the best way to de-stress. Second best (and much more achievable) is going for a run outside or meditating in silence.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- A woman I much admire pointed out to me that every event or circumstance that I could possibly use as an excuse or reason 'why not' is right now, somewhere being used by someone else as their motivation, their reason 'why'. She told me never to forget I had the power to see every obstacle in either light - my choice.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- My favorite movie:
- Gregory's Girl
From Chapel Hill, North Carolina, United States
Joined 27th November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Lilymane hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
The most positive, harmonious custody outcome possible
Travel to Greece
A summer in the south of France
More time at the beach
Goals I am working on:
Finish book project research and draft
Complete half marathon in Jan 08
Complete international distance triathlon in Sep 08
Have art quilt accepted for show in Oct 08
Projects I am working on:
Collaborative book project
Journal - art quilt
Design stained glass/mosaic door