- My tags:
- family, education, mother, fun, love, busy, son, injuries, work with children
- About me:
- I am 33 and have been married for 13 years. My son is 2. I work in a group home for troubled boys on the overnight shift until I got shot and now I sit at home and wait for the healing so I can go back.
- My interests:
- I love to crochet, cross stitch, make soaps, toiletries and candles, read, and surf the net in my spare time.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- take a bath
- Best advice I've gotten:
- take time for yourself
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- My favorite movie:
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy
From York, Nebraska, United States
Joined 23rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Jacqueline hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Healing from my wounds so that I can go back to work, Becoming a better mom and wife, Becoming more able to spend time with myself without having to be doing something.
Goals I am working on:
get my Masters degree in Marriage and Family therapy, Finishing several of the crochet projects that I have started but can't seem to finish.
Projects I am working on:
Making scarves for Christmas, getting my mother-in-laws Christmas tree skirt finished,finishing my classes for this semester.