- My tags:
- teenagers, single mom, child, wahm, organize, wohm, crafts
- About me:
- Single Mom dealing with laundry, 2 cats, 1 dog and 3 children. Keeping things in perspective and trying my best to get things done and keep everyone happy...including myself.
- My interests:
- sewing, painting, too many arts and crafts to mention.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Painting or watch a movie with my daughter sitting on my lap.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Even if you have the plaege come in to work. The men will get sick and realize how much you were suffering and how badly you needed that sick day they refused you. It worked but I really would rather have a sick day and not get "it" during the second round.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite movie:
- Pride and Prejudice (original)
From Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
Joined 30th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
MommasWorld hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Goals I am working on:
To have all family photos in an album or picture frame.
Projects I am working on:
My very own Doll House. Now that I am a grown up I can really do some awesome things with a Doll House.
Knitting a scarf, catching up on my cross stitching.
Writting my memoire about my life (all that time between 3 yrs old and my current blog)
Typing up 50 years of my mother's old diaries.
Raising my children
Progressing in my field