- My tags:
- marriage, exercise, children, baby, running, environment, recycling, organic, gardening, vitamins, jesus, air polution, toxic chemicals, poisoning, safe cleaning
- About me:
- I try to stay fit and enjoy running and pretty much anything that gets my heart pumping. I love to cook and bake. Like to put most anything on the grill. My idea of good tv usually involves spacecraft or mutants.
- My interests:
- I love to read, run and be outside. I enjoy teaching Sunday school and CPR and First Aid.
- My website/blog:
- http://pixieblog-pixie.blogspot.com/ http://www.fitfreeandwell.fourpointmoms.com/ http://www.fitfreeandwell.fourpointwellness.com
- How I de-stress:
- Grab a cappucino and surf the net or watch a DVD of my favorite show!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Haven't had much advice. All of my friends stay home with thier kids. My Mom worked when we were kids and she said that she didn't consider that her day had started until 5:00 when she got to go home!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Deception by Randy Alcorn
- My favorite movie:
- The Princess Bride
From Lincoln, Nebraska, United States
Joined 4th April 2008
My Day Snapshot
MortonPixie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To take a couple of days off with just me and my Husband
Goals I am working on:
Completed the Half Marathon! Woohoo! Now I'm thinking I would like to participate in a Triathelon by the time I'm 40.
Short term goals...get going on this home based business thing. Sheesh, took me long enough!
Projects I am working on:
My whole life is a work in progress. Right now I'm working on being happy with my body. I'm trying to see myself as my husband and my children see me - beautiful and beloved.